Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Weekend Fuck Party (part 2)

I spent the next couple of hours alternately walking around slipping my dick into whatever willing hole was there and taking some dick up mine. I wasn't ready to cum yet. I was working up a big load for Danny.

I'm not sure how many guys fucked me during that time. I pretty much just bent myself over a cushion on the floor and let guys just fuck me. I never even looked back to see who it was.

Some were pretty good. They knew how to fuck. I'm pretty sure I got at least three loads (maybe more) up my ass during that time.

Finally, Danny walked up to me and asked if I wanted to fuck him. FUCK YEAH!

We went into his and Rick's bedroom where rick was laying back on the bed stroking his dick.

"I got someone to watch the door so we could play together." he said.

Danny and I climbed up on the bed and the three of us started making out and seriously groping each other. It didn't take long before I felt two fingers sliding up my hole; one of Danny's and one of Rick's.

I pulled out of the kiss and directed Danny down to Rick's dick. He may have been taking it for 12 years, but even he had to work for it. I was really surprised when I saw him get half of it down his throat.

I repositioned myself so that I could suck on Danny's big uncut dick. It was already rock hard and leaking precum. Man, it tasted good.

We would switch positions every few minutes so that we each had a chance to suck, make out and rim each other. I was turned on more than I probably ever have been.

Rick asked me if I wanted to try taking his cock up my ass. I told him I wanted to see him fuck Danny first. He asked me to prep Danny's ass for him.

It didn't take much to prep Danny. He was already wet (he'd taken a couple of loads). I put him on his hands and knees and came up behind him. My dick slid smoothly into his hot, cum-filled hole.

Danny moaned softly as I drove deeper into him. He pushed back to try and take it deeper. I knew I wouldn't last long if I kept this up.

After a couple of minutes, I pulled out and Rick took my place. I watched in awe as he slowly sank his entire beer can thick cock into Danny's ass. Danny immediately started bucking back into Rick. I knew I would have to accept this challenge.

Rick pulled out after a few minutes and asked me if I wanted to give it a try. I said I would but to go easy at first.

Danny rolled over on his back and I lay down on him. While we were making out, Rick got behind me and started rubbing the massive head of his dick on my hole.

"Stay relaxed," he whispered in my ear. "Don't fight it."

I know I had been fucked by several guys and my hole was already lubed, but it was not enough to prepare me for the searing pain as Rick slowly pushed into me. I fought my natural reaction to tense up, but I wasn't very successful.

The whole time, Danny kept his mouth pressed to mine (even though I was screaming into it) and stroked my back. Tears were running from my eyes. It was like a red-hot steel beam was being inserted into me.

After what seemed like hours (it was actually only a couple of minutes), Rick pushed his dick deep into me. That's the last thing I remember for a few minutes.

When I finally came to, I was sandwiched between Danny and Rick and they were both kissing me and asking me if I was OK. Rick asked if he should pull out. I told him "no". Not after all the trouble of getting it in me. Besides, if Danny could take it, so could I.

After giving me a couple of minutes to regain myself, I told Rick to slowly start fucking me. He barely moved, but I could feel it. My ass has never been that filled.

I finally started to relax some more (the hit of poppers that Danny put under my nose helped) and Rick picked up the tempo a bit. Most of the time he hit my ass with short deep strokes. A few times he actually pulled almost all the way out and pushed back in. Those strokes made me see stars.

"Oh, fuck." he moaned, "I'm cumming."

His dick was buried deep in my ass. I could feel the cum pulsing out him. It lasted for about two minutes. Then he collapsed on top of me; kissing my neck.

We lay like that for a few minutes to catch our breaths. Danny was planting kisses on both mine and Rick's faces.

Rick finally raised up and slowly pulled out of me. My ass was numb. I couldn't feel the cum he told me was running out of my hole.

"I guess I'm not going to get to fuck you now, huh?" Danny asked.

"My ass is numb. If you're going to fuck me, it may as well be now."

I lay flat on the mattress. Rick was on his back beside me. Danny climbed on me and positioned his dick against my sore hole. I looked back at him and nodded.

Slowly, he pushed his big dick into me. I never felt it. In fact, for the five minutes he fucked me, I didn't feel anything. It was only when he pushed in deep and started cumming did I feel his dick pulsing.

Once he was done, he pulled out and rolled me on my back. He and Rick took turns kissing me. Rick kept apologizing for hurting me. I told him it was OK. I wanted it.

We decided to get cleaned up and go back out to the party. It was getting to be time that people would start showing up from the clubs.

I should inject at this moment that I am normally a top (just ask Kyle and all the other guys I've fucked), but from time to time, if I find a hot guy that I really want, I'll take it up the ass. I just don't do it all the time.

Danny went to the kitchen to get a drink and Rick went back to the door. I decided to walk around and check out the action.

This guy walked up to me and introduced himself as Mason Wyler. I just stood there and stared at him. He asked me if I wanted to fuck him.

I told him in no uncertain terms that I would not fuck him because "YOU ARE NOT MASON WYLER!"

He kept on, swearing to me that he was. I finally told him that I've seen most if not all of Mason's videos. While he might bear a slight (and I mean minuscule) resemblance to Mason, that I could tell he wasn't who he said he was because Mason is uncut (unlike this guy who was cut) and Mason's dick is bigger.

He turned and walked off without another word. (Later, I heard him try out the same line on another guy in the hot tub. To each their own.)

I'll just say this right now. If you want to fuck with me, don't fuck with me. If he had really been Mason Wyler, I would have had him bent over the nearest piece of furniture, shoved my dick in him and given him the fucking of his life (not to mention a big hot load). Then, I would want him to do the same to me.

I went out to the pool to find Kyle kicked back in one of the deck chairs. We started comparing notes. He had taken four loads up his ass and two down his throat so far. I told him about my experiences and he asked me how I was even walking. The only thing I was disappointed about was that I hadn't fucked Danny yet.

Of course, the night was still young.

More to Come.........

No comments: