Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Weekend Fuck Party (Conclusion)

[NOTE: This post will be brief. Nothing of great import happened (mostly sleeping). The action was pretty quick and to the point as well.]


After Kyle got over the shock of my waking him up, he, Danny, Rick and I got cleaned up and went out for lunch. The rest of the day after that was mainly lounging around, napping and some making out.

Around 8pm, we all retired to the bedroom and got naked. Rick and Kyle paired up which left me and Danny.

Rick and Kyle didn't waste any time. They immediately started sixty-nining. Danny and I decided to go a little slower and make out. Our hands had a mind of their own though.

Danny wrapped a hand around my dick and slowly stroked it. My hands found his ass. I worked a finger into his hole.

I pulled away and started kissing my way down Danny's tightly muscled body. I took some time on each nipple; licking and chewing. His fingers were tangled in my hair and pulling lightly.

Once I stopped working his nipples, I licked my way down to his dick. He was leaking alot of precum. His dickhead was totally covered. I licked it up and worked my way down his shaft to his balls; working each one in and out of my mouth.

I looked over and saw Rick with his legs up in the air. Kyle was just starting to push his dick into him. I figured Kyle wouldn't be taking it up the ass this time.

Danny pulled me back up to his face and told me to fuck him.

I flipped him over on his stomach and positioned my dick at the opening of his hole. I spit in my hand and then covered my dick with it. Slowly, I pushed into his hot ass.

Danny took my entire dick in one push. The inside of his ass felt like it was on fire. I decided to waste no time and started hammering his ass.

Danny buried his face in a pillow and I could hear him moaning "fuck me" over and over. I started fucking him harder. I wanted to unload in him so bad.

From off to the side, I heard Kyle grunting as he came inside Rick. That set me off. I blasted my load deep into Danny's ass. I felt him come while I was still pumping my load into him.

I lay down on Danny's back and started kissing and licking his neck. The smell of cum was strong in the air.

Rick and Kyle moved up next to us on the bed. Kyle's cock was still semi-hard and glistening from the load he just worked into Rick. There was cum all over Rick's chest and stomach. Apparently, he blew his load right after Kyle did.

The four of us lay there and fell asleep. We woke the next morning to have a quick breakfast before Kyle and I had to leave. We spent a few minutes making out before Kyle and I got in the car. They invited us to come back down anytime we want.

I may like going to San Antonio more often.

No comments: