Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

Legal (but just barely)

I was at Barnes & Noble earlier today in the coffee shop reading through a book when this really cute Hispanic boy came in and sat in a chair across from me. He was about 5'7/slim build/brown eyes and short dark brown hair. He was totally gorgeous.

Of course, I surreptitiously checked him out while reading my book. He was doing the same.

Over the course of about ten minutes, he would change positions in the chair (it was one of those cushioned, high-back chairs). The last position he sat in had his butt on the edge of the chair with one leg up (foot propped on the divider rail). If that wasn't invitation enough, his smoldering "come fuck me" look clinched it.

He got up and walked toward the exit; looking over his shoulder as he went. I wasn't far behind. My only worry was that he might be too young.

He followed me out to my car and introduced himself. He said he wanted to spend some time with me. I asked him how old he is. Thankfully, he's 19 (just looks younger).

We got in my car and he suggested we go to his house as his family wouldn't be home for a couple of hours and it was pretty close.

Once we got there, he walked into the den and sat in a recliner. He positioned himself just as he was at the bookstore. I told him how hot and suggestive that looked. He grinned and said he liked getting fucked in that position.

OK.

I walked over and climbed between his legs. Our lips met and his hands started roaming all over my body. My hands went to the fasteners on his jeans and started undoing them.

I reached down into his open pants to find a rock hard dick that was leaking lots of precum.

Finally, I pulled back and started pulling his pants down. His dick stood straight up. It was a nice maybe 7" uncut piece. It was wet with precum and it was driving me crazy.

I got on my knees and started sucking on it. He started moaning and telling me how good it felt. I wet a finger and started rubbing against his smooth butt hole.

With that, he jumped up and started dragging me to his bedroom. When we got there, we both stripped and got on the bed.

"Please," he said, "Just fuck me."

I agreed and he reached over to his night stand and grabbed a tube of lotion. He squeezed a little out and started working it into his hole. I took it from him and started lubing my dick.

Once he had fingered some of the lotion into his butt, he pulled his legs as far back as he could. I got in position and started pushing my dick against his pucker.

I thought it would take some effort to get into him; that he hadn't had much experience. Was I ever wrong.

As soon as my dick just started to enter him, he took a deep breath and it was like he just drew my dick into him. I was balls deep into him in one stroke and he didn't even flinch. (And it still felt virgin tight inside).

I took hold of his legs and started to fuck him. His eyes rolled back and he started to chant, "Fuck me! Fuck me!"

I picked up the pace and started to nail him pretty hard; hitting deep each time. At some point, his hands moved from his legs and had a death grip on the sheet. His head was swinging back and forth and he was completely unintelligible. His entire body was covered in sweat.

After about ten minutes, I pulled out of him and flipped him over on his stomach. I moved his legs apart and positioned my dick at the entrance to that super hot hole.

I didn't even wait for him to say anything. I sunk my dick all the way back into him. He moaned, "Fuck yeah."

I knew I wasn't going to last much longer, so I started fucking him through the mattress. After a few minutes, I felt him tighten up and I knew he was blowing his load on the sheets under him.

Well, that set me off. I pushed in as deep as I could and started unloading a three day load into this hot little fucker. I knew when I eventually pulled out some of that load would come out with my dick.

It took a few minutes. I was laying on top of him. We were both breathing heavily and dripping sweat. I let my dick go soft before I started to pull out of him.

I flopped over on my back next to him. He moved over and wrapped his arm over me as he leaned in for our first kiss. (Did I mention he had the hottest pouty lips?) I put an arm around him and decided to reach back with my other to feel his hole. As I felt around, I noticed his hole was clinched tight. He wasn't letting any of my cum leak out (Good boy!)

Once we were done making out, we went to the bathroom to clean up. He told me he's only been fucked twice before and loved it each time. He said my fuck was the most intense he'd had.

I noticed he was hard again (damn these young guys) and stroking his soapy dick. He told me he was still horny and was going to come again. I told him to tell me when he was going to shoot so I could get it in my mouth and taste it.

It didn't take long. In less than a minute, I was on my knees in the shower and this boy was dumping a very big, hot load in my mouth. Yum. It tasted great.

After I swallowed it down, I stood and we started making out again.

Just before I left, he handed me his phone number and asked if we could do it again. I told him the word "no" would never cross my lips and if I could fuck him 24/7 I would. He gave me a really deep kiss and then I had to leave before his family got home.

It's rare that a boy his age comes on to me (or wants to hookup again). He's not the first. The youngest before him was 20 and he invited me to fuck him in a threesome with his boyfriend (who was 30).

I look forward to the next time.

No comments: