Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

Weekend Fuck Party (part 1)

I spent this past weekend in San Antonio. My friend, Kyle, was in invited to a party at a friend of his who lives just outside the city. He invited me to come along because "you will have a blast".

Before I go any further, I think I should fill you in on a few things here:

1. The party is a somewhat regular event at a private residence which provides a great amount of privacy. (You'll find out later.)

2. Everyone who attends must remove all clothing upon entering the house and surrender their car keys if they intend to partake of the abundant liquor and "party favors".

3. There are absolutely NO condoms allowed. All fucking is bareback only.

4. There are plenty of rooms to play including a sauna and playroom as well as a pool and hot tub.

I'll admit, I've been to a few parties where everyone started having sex after a few hours. Most of the time, there might be a twink or two and maybe a frat boy, but it was usually slim pickings.

Kyle told me this party would not be like that. The party is open to all who want to attend and goes on well into the next morning. There would be all kinds of hot guys in and out all night.

We arrived at the party about 8pm. The house sits on several acres and is pretty good sized. I learned later there is a guest house that was remodeled to be a personal gym with sauna, steam room and a shower big enough for four people.

One of the hosts, Danny, greeted us at the door with nothing on but a big smile. I thought I was going to blow a load right then and there. He is a gorgeous Hispanic guy in his mid- thirties; six foot of solid smooth muscled body with long dark hair and a thick uncut dick swinging between his legs. Yum!

So, Kyle and I went into a room right off the entryway to take our clothes off and put them in a pile together. I asked Kyle if we would at least get a towel to wear.

"This isn't the fucking bathhouse, dude."

We walked back into the entry way and Danny walked over to us. He leaned in to kiss me and started feeling me up. Well, fair's only fair. I reached down and started stroking his dick. I've never felt anyone get hard as fast as he did. When I pulled away and looked down, it was sticking straight out. A conservative estimate of his dick would be 9" and beer can thick (it's probably bigger).

He looked me in the eyes and said, "My lover will be along to give me a break in a couple of hours so I can play. I want you to fuck me."

I told him I would love to fuck him and maybe try to take his dick after I've had a few to loosen me up. He smiled, gave me another quick kiss and Kyle and I walked on into the big living room.

There were about a dozen or so naked men in various stages of activity. Some were sitting and talking. A few were actively sucking dick. One couple was in the middle of the floor fucking their brains out.

We walked on out to the pool area to check it out. There were a couple of guys in the hot tub making out. The pool was empty. We decided to check out the gym.

There was no one in the open area which had been cleared of exercise equipment and covered with mattresses. We walked over to the sauna and looked in. There were a couple of guys in there. One of them was on his knees giving the other head.

Since there wasn't much going on (and quite frankly I wasn't overly turned on by anyone so far except Danny), we went back out by the pool.

The two guys who were making out in the hot tub motioned for us to come join them. We walked over and got in and introduced ourselves.

NOTE: I don't remember most of these guy's names (if they even gave them).

We made out with the two guys for a bit. Kyle surprised me by pulling me into a deep kiss. (We haven't kissed since our first and only hookup). It was pretty nice.

I decided to go back inside and see if anything had changed. There were some towels next to the hot tub so I dried off first. I almost wrapped it around my waist when I remembered we're supposed to be totally naked.

Once inside, another hot Hispanic guy (Rick) walked up to me and introduced himself as Danny's lover and the other host of the party. Rick (also in his mid-thirties) is about the same height as Danny but a totally buff muscle dude. He's not smooth like Danny, but he's not totally hairy either. His dick is only about 7", but I swear it's thicker than Danny's.

"Danny's pretty worked up at the thought of fucking around with you." he said.

"If you're not comfortable with me hooking up with your lover." Rick cut me off before I could finish.

"Fuck no. In fact, I may even join in. I can see why he's still hard."

I told him I appreciated the compliment and thought he was really hot. I also told him I would love to fuck with both him and Danny. He told me he would work it out and walked away with a smile on his face.

I looked over at a clock on the wall and it was only 9:15. It was still early and I figured there would be more coming in as the clubs closed. I decided to take it easy and pace myself.

Sitting on the floor on his hands and knees was a fairly attractive Asian guy. He was busy sucking the very large dick of a lanky young black guy. I walked over to get a better look.

As I got closer, I could see there was some cum leaking out of the Asian guy's ass. I figured, "Why not", and got in behind him.

I positioned my dick at his hole and pushed in. There was absolutely no resistance. My dick slid all the way into his hot and slippery hole. I spent a few minutes fucking him, but wasn't ready to cum yet.

After I pulled out, he turned from the dick he was sucking and took mine in his mouth. Once he was done licking and sucking, my dick was nice and clean. I ruffled his hair and went to get something to drink.

There was liquor and other assorted drinks lined up along the counter in the kitchen. I walked in and decided on water (I'm not a drinker). Rick came walking in from the garage with a bag of ice and sat it in the sink.

"I saw you fucking that guy. He's pretty loose isn't he?"

"Yeah," I said. "I prefer a tighter hole to blow my load in." He laughed.

After a few seconds, I got to my knees and took Rick's cock in my mouth. Well, as best as I could. I could only get the head and maybe an inch in my mouth before my jaws started to hurt.

I asked him how Danny could take his massive dick (in either hole). He grinned and said that Danny was used to it. They'd been together for over 12 years.

I got up and we kissed for a minute. He asked me if I thought I could take it. I told him I would have to be be very well lubed and have had a few dicks in me before I could even attempt it (and then there was no guarantee). He told me I would at least get to see Danny take it.

Oh, the possibilities this night would bring.

To Be Continued.......

No comments: