Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Shout Out to Mason Wyler

I've been following this whole sad story for the last couple of weeks and I have to say that I am fully in support of Mason.

So many people have trashed him about his status that I have to wonder if they doth protest too much. And, the way it was revealed was totally uncalled for. It's up to Mason to reveal to his partners (or the entire world) what his status is, not some pissed off ex-roommate who is trying to get some publicity. Is he maybe HIV+?

Mason is an adult and was fully aware of the risks he took having unprotected sex with other guys. Like him, I love sex as much as the next guy. I've had lots of bareback sex. Thankfully, I've been lucky and haven't caught anything (yet). But, I know the risk I take each time I fuck someone or get fucked by someone raw. Each time I feel a hot load of cum shooting into me, I think, "Is this the time?" If it is, so be it. It's my choice.

So, Mason, you have a lot of fans out there who love you and enjoy what you do. This isn't the end of your life (or even your career). Get out there and live, dammit!!

And, tell everyone else to go fuck themselves.

No comments: