Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Fucking Rod (Part 2)

The next Friday night, Rod showed up at the bathhouse about midnight. I'd been there about an hour and it had been fairly quiet.

I gave him some time to get situated in his room and then went over and walked through the open door.

He was laying there on the mattress with his towel draped loosely over his mid-section. It was starting to tent just a little.

I dropped my towel and climbed on top of him. “You ready for me to take your ass again, bitch?” I whispered in his ear.

Yes, sir,” he said with a slight moan.

I leaned in and took him in a passionate kiss. Our mouths devoured each other. I swear if he could, he would have stuck his tongue all the way down my throat.

While we were making out, I reached between us and pulled his towel away. We were finally skin on skin and our dicks were rubbing together between us. Rod's dick was leaking lots of precum and my dick was getting slick with it.

I broke our kiss and moved up to straddle his face. “Suck my cock,” I commanded.

Rod slowly worked his lips down my cum slicked shaft until he had it down his throat. He would pull all the way back and then swallow me down again. Finally, I reached around and took the back of his head in my hand and started fucking his throat.

I could see his eyes watering, but he was determined to take it.

After a few minutes, I couldn't take it anymore. I had to get in his hot ass.

I got off him and took hold of one of his legs. “Get those legs up, slut.” I said as I started to lift the one in my hand.
Rod tried to bring his leg down. I pushed against it and bent it back toward his chest.
Wait,” he said, “I'm not ready to fuck.”

You're getting fucked, boy.” I said as I pushed forward and lined my dick up to his hole.
Rod started squirming and my dick slipped out of position. I grabbed him by the waist and flipped him on his stomach.

I climbed on him and held him down as I got my dick between his ass cheeks and lined it up to his hole again.

No, please, I'll give you a taste. Just not yet.” he said.

Uh uh, you little cock tease,” I whispered in his ear. “Your gonna give me more than a taste. You're getting fucked.”

That said, I started pushing my dick into him. He squirmed and clenched his hole; trying to keep me from entering him.

Quit resisting it, boy,” I said. “It's gonna hurt like hell if I have to force it in.”

Rod moved again to try and keep me out of him. I pushed hard and shoved my dick all the way into him. A look of intense pain crossed his face.

I started to fuck into him with short thrusts. He pushed back and lifted up off the mattress. “Please, pull out. I promise I'll give you a taste in a little bit.”

Too late, bitch. I'm already in you and I'm not pulling out until I breed deep into your hot hole.” I said as I pushed him back down.

I started slamming into him. I wanted to blow my load in him.

Finally, after a few minutes of holding him down and nailing him, I came deep into his ass. Once I was done, I started fucking him some more.

Ah, fuck,” he said as he lifted his head and looked back at me. “You son of a bitch. You came in me.”

I pulled out and lifted off him. “Yeah, just the way you like it.”

Pulling him up to me, I planted a kiss on his hot lips. When I pulled away, I said, “I told you before, your ass is mine to fuck and breed whenever I want.”

He sat up and put his arms around my neck. “Yes, sir, my ass is yours to breed whenever you want however you want.” He gave me a quick kiss. “Man, I love the way you get into the rough role play. It makes me cum every time.”

I looked down at the wet spot behind him on the sheet. He shot a pretty good size load. “Anytime, anywhere. You can count on me to get you off.” I said with a grin. “As long as I get to cum inside you, of course.”

We lay together for a bit and made out; feeling each other up a bit. Finally, we got up to go shower and find our next playmate for the night.

No comments: