Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

F*CK U (Brent Everett's New Video)

F*ck U
I just got the new catalog from TLA Video today and when I opened the envelope, this is what jumped out at me.

F*CK U is the new video starring the always HOT studpup Brent Everett (gotta love that dick).

Brent is one of the few people for whom I would bend over and take it (for hours on end).  Oh, the jerk off fantasies I've had where this boy slips his dick into me raw and pounds out load after load until I can barely walk.

Oh, I guess I better stop daydreaming (my dick is hard thinking about him). I called a friend of mine who is a big fan of Brent's and has already ordered the video.  He's bringing it over as soon as he gets it so we can both watch it together.  I can't wait!

Oh, and where can I enroll??

No comments: