Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Quickie Blow Job in the Restroom

For quite a while now, I've been frequenting a local fast food establishment (Mexican food). I do enjoy the food, but that's not the main reason I go there.

There's this cute Hispanic boy that has been working there for about a year. He's around 20 years old, 5'5"/120lbs/brown eyes/short brown hair with a tight lean build and cute little butt. He wears glasses that most people would say make him look nerdy. I think it makes him cuter. I don't know if he's interested (he's always friendly, but never flirts), but I would love to get him in bed for a night.

So, I was having lunch there today (surreptitiously watching him work behind the counter while I ate). There was another cute Hispanic boy eating at a table near mine. I caught him looking my way several times. He was basically the same as the boy behind the counter except he had longer hair.

I glanced back to the boy at the table and our eyes met. He smiled at me and then got up and headed toward the restroom. I got up a few seconds later and headed that way, too. Of course, my dick getting harder as I headed toward the door.

I walked in and shut the door. Being a single person bathroom, I was able to lock the door.

He reached over and started feeling my crotch. Without a word, he dropped to his knees in front of me and opened my shorts. My dick popped out and his lips encircled it.

Fuck, could he give head!

I knew I wouldn't last long as his lips went up and down my shaft in sync with his hand. In fact, after a couple of minutes I told him I was going to cum.

As soon as I said that, he swallowed my dick all the way down his throat. I could feel his nose in my pubes. That sent me over the edge.

Remembering where we were, I made sure to keep quiet as I shot a huge load down the boy's throat. He kept my dick buried in his throat until I was done.

When he came up for air, he gave me a big smile. As I looked down at him, I noticed he had pulled his dick out of his shorts and was vigorously jacking it. After a few more strokes, he shot a pretty decent size load on the tiles in front of him.

We quickly cleaned up and left the restroom. He went back to his table and I left to run my errands.

No comments: