Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Bathhouse Adventures: Luis (Prologue)

It was a couple of years after I started going to the bathhouse when I met Luis. He wasn’t the first guy that worked there I had messed around with while they were on duty (and certainly not the last).

He had only been working there a few days when I first saw him. He was a total cutie. Standing at about 5’7”, 130lbs, brown hair and eyes, a swimmers’ build and bubble butt, Luis was a totally fuckable twink.

He flirted with most everyone he came into contact with. He would always smile and, when he could, cop a feel. He also didn’t mind if you felt him up too. It wasn’t surprising to see some guy with his hand down either side of the boy’s pants.

I had noticed him sneaking out of a couple of guy’s rooms and knew that he didn’t have a problem fooling around while he was at work (the management fired people for doing the same thing). I figured I had at least a slim chance.

We flirted for the next few weeks. I would always catch him cleaning a room and he would put on a show for me. Usually, he would pull down the back of his loose fitting shorts and play with his ass.
One evening when it was really slow, I found Luis cleaning the shower area. He was only wearing his underwear (pretty thin fabric). What a sight!

I was pretty horny. I’d been there for a couple of hours and hadn’t seen any action (it was slow). I stood there and watched him as he walked into the steam room and left the door open. As he was mopping, he would move his hand up and down the mop handle like he was stroking a cock.

I stood there slowly stroking my dick; needing to come really bad.
I noticed he was sporting and impressive hard on. It was stretching the front of his briefs. I thought it might rip through them at any moment.

Luis knew I was watching him. He would look over at me and smile; knowing I was totally turned on watching him.

He reached back and slid the back of his shorts completely down below his ass. It was a sight. The back of his shorts were pulled tight below his butt and his dick was straining against the front. I knew I wasn’t going to last much longer.

I looked around to make sure no one else was around (thankfully not) and then stepped into the steam room (stroking my dick as I went). As I walked up to Luis, he turned so that his ass was in full view. That was all it took.

I stepped up behind him and blew my load all over his hot little ass. Quite a bit of it ran down into his ass crack; some dripped to the floor. He reached back and used it for lube to finger himself. I thought he was going to get himself off, but after about a minute he removed his finger from his ass, licked it clean and threw me a big smile.

I felt like I was going to collapse there on the tile floor.

“You know I just mopped here,” he said in a heavy Spanish accent, “Now I have to do it again.” He smiled at me again and winked.

As I started to leave the steam room, he stopped me and said, “Next time I want you inside me.”
I told him that wouldn’t be a problem. I would be back in a couple of days and would give him what he wanted.

More to come……

No comments: