Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Bathhouse Adventures: Luis (Part 1)


A few days later, I was back at the bathhouse.  I ended up getting there about two hours before his shift started, so I walked around and checked out the few guys that were there.  None of them were appealing to me.
I was sitting outside the upstairs laundry room stroking my dick when Luis came walking up the hallway in my direction.  He was dressed in a white tank top and very loose fitting denim shorts. He gave me a big smile as he opened the door to the laundry and walked in.  I figured it would be a bit before we could do anything.
So, for the next couple of hours I wandered about.  Again, it was a slow night (of course it was only around midnight).  I would catch sight of him cleaning a room and walk over to stroke my dick in front of him.  He would lick his lips and mouth, “Soon.”
I walked over to my room and lay back on the mattress.  I left my towel of and stroked my dick while I waited for him.
A few minutes later, I saw him cleaning the room across from mine.  Every time he stepped out of that room, he would stop in front of my door and grope himself.
Finally, when he had finished cleaning the room across from me, he snuck into my room and closed the door.  It didn’t take him more than a couple of seconds to shuck his clothes and dive down to suck on my dick.
Fuck!  He was really good at sucking.
I reached down to play with his dick.  It was bigger than I thought.  Then I reached back to play with his ass.
He stopped sucking my dick and told me we had to do it fast so he wouldn’t get caught.
The boy didn’t waste any time.  He straddled my dick and with just a little spit, sat all the way down my dick in one smooth stroke.
It was then I got a really good look at his cock.  It was at least 9” and pretty thick.  The hard as steel dick bounced up and down striking my stomach with a soft “thud”.
I have a hard time cumming in that position, so I managed to get him off me and put him in the doggy position.  He told me he really needed to get back to work before he is caught.   I told him I was close to cumming and would make it fast.
I spit on his hole and pushed my dick back into him.  I started pounding deep into his ass with hard, short strokes.  It didn’t take more than a couple of minutes.  I blasted a three day load deep into his ass.
Luis pushed back on my dick so that it would go deeper.  Then I heard him moan as his ass tightened.  I knew he was cumming, but could not see it from the position I was in.
Once he was done, he quickly pulled off my dick and got dressed.  Before he walked out the door, we shared a quick kiss and he said, “Let’s do this again.”
No problem.

More to come….

No comments: