Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Bathhouse Adventures: Luis (Part 2)

About a week later, I decided to take off early from work and hit the bathhouse to check out the late afternoon / early evening crowd. It’s usually hit or miss.

So, after I went home, cleaned up and changed clothes, I headed off to the local den of bareback pleasure.

The first thing I noticed when I arrived was that there were only two other cars in the parking lot. That’s never a good sign. I parked and went in anyway thinking it’ll pick up in a little while.

After I paid and got my towel, I headed up to my room on the second floor and got naked. I didn’t see anyone at all on the way up.

I decided to go back to the sauna and steam room and check them out.

Empty. Shit.

I left the steam room and decided to walk around the upstairs and see if anyone had their door opem. Pretty much all the doors were closed, until I turned the corner to the Executive Suite (formerly known as room 69). The door was cracked and the light was on. I decided to go check it out because it was rare for someone to be in that room before 10pm.

As I looked through the slightly opened door, I saw Luis lying on the bed with his eyes closed. It was a sight to behold. His shirt was unbuttoned and open. His very worn jeans were unbuttoned and slightly open and he was barefoot. I couldn’t help but think how young and innocent he looked; until I thought about how fucking hot he is in bed (the little devil).

I stepped just inside the door and continued to watch him. His eyes slowly opened and he smiled as he saw me.

“Close the door,” he said and motioned for me to come to him.

After I shut and locked the door, I turned back to him. He hadn’t moved, but he had a look of I need to be fucked in his eyes.

I walked over and, before climbing on the bed, dropped my towel to the floor. My dick was almost completely hard before I was lying next to him.

“I’m on break,” he whispered, “I don’t have much time, maybe fifteen minutes.”

I got up and straddled him. My hard dick was leaking precum on his stomach. My hands were all over his smooth young chest.

Luis moaned softly and reached out to wrap his hand around my dick. Slowly, he stroked my dick.
I couldn’t wait any longer.

I climbed off him and unzipped his jeans. Looking back, I probably yanked them off harder than I meant. I heard the fabric tear a bit well. (What do you expect? They were pretty well worn.) I dropped them on the floor by the bed.

Clad only in a very skimpy, threadbare pair of briefs, Luis lay there with his big dick stretching upward (threatening to rip the fabric) and a big wet spot visible for all to see.

I reached up and pulled them off him. His dick hit his stomach with a “thud”.

“Fuck me, Papi.” He moaned.

I lifted his legs and pushed them back almost to his shoulders. His tight, hot little hole winked in anticipation.

I spit on his hole and did the same to my dick, and then I positioned the head of my dick at his twitching opening.

I pushed forward and sunk my dick into him in one quick thrust. I know it had to hurt, but he didn’t flinch or yell out. There was only the slightest gasp and his eyes went wide and he clenched his ass muscles around my dick.

I gave him a minute to relax and, when he looked me in the eyes and told me to give it to him, I pulled back until just the head was inside him. Then I skewered deep into him. I know I hit his “sweet spot”. He yelped and started bucking up toward me.

We got into a good rhythm; him pushing toward me each time I thrust into him and pulling back when I pulled back. This went on for several minutes. His eyes were glazed and his mouth open.

The whole time Luis had been stroking his dick. It looked even bigger than usual and as hard as a steel pipe. When he sped up, I knew he was about to blow.

It didn’t take him long. In a few seconds, his ass clamped down on me. My dick was buried in him when he came.

It was an impressive load. Some of it shot over his head and hit the wall. Some landed on his mouth and a fair amount covered his smooth chest and stomach.

Finally, when he was done and lay there panting, I looked down at him and said, “My turn.”

His ass relaxed a bit and I started nailing him like there was no tomorrow. I gave him hard, short deep thrusts. He lay there and took it with a big smile on his face.

After a few minutes, I could feel my nuts start to churn. I blasted several days worth of cum into this hot Hispanic boy’s guts. I made sure it went in so deep it wouldn’t be coming out any time soon.

Once I was done, I lowered his legs and collapsed on him; my dick still inside him. We were both covered in sweat and cum. I took his face in my hands and started kissing him. I made sure to get the cum that was around his mouth into his mouth.

Finally, I got off him and we went into the little bathroom to clean up. He stepped in the shower and started to soap up, putting on a show for me the whole time. Damn if my dick didn’t start to get hard again.

He noticed and smiled. “That load won’t be coming out anytime soon, Papi.”

I climbed in the shower with him and said, “Yeah. I hope it stays inside you all night.”

The little tease turned his back to me and shoved his ass out. My dick was hard again and I knew it wasn’t going to go down anytime soon, so I grab his hips and shoved back into him.

“Papi, I don’t have time. I’m going to be late getting back to work.”

“Don’t worry, baby. It’s gonna be quick.”

I pushed him against the wall under the shower head. Water sprayed all over us as I pounded his hot little ass again. As I promised, it was quick; maybe a minute or two until I shot another load into his tight little ass. He pushed back against me and tried to take me deeper.

I pulled out of him and we got washed. He dressed and started out the door. Before he left the room, he turned back to me and said, “My ass is yours whenever you want it, Papi.” Then he smiled and walked out.

I was sure I was going to have it again. Soon.

More to come………

No comments: