Pages

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Where are the Uncut Latinos?

What the fuck?!

I've hooked up with three different hispanic guys this past weekend. Each of them were in their early to mid-twenties. All three of them (with nice solid pieces) were cut.

I always thought that hispanic/latino men were by their faith (predominantly Catholic) always left uncut. I have to admit, when I'm sucking on a cock, I like to have the extra skin to play with. Most of the guys I know who are uncut love to have a tounge licking around inside their foreskin.

Also, when I'm getting fucked (on those rare occasions) it always goes in smoother with the extra skin. There's nothing better than a smooth bareback fuck when the guy is uncut.

I always wished my parents hadn't had me snipped. I would much prefer to have the extra skin and sensitivity that comes with it.

Woof!

No comments: