Pages

Monday, November 24, 2008

Mid-Week Hookup (Lame)

This past Wednesday I spent quite a bit of the day on A4A looking for someone to hookup with. After several failed attempts, I began chatting with a guy (mid 20's) who seemed to be cute. He was a bottom looking to get fucked and have someone cum in him. While I don't usually fuck white boys, he sounded like he might be hot. I asked him if he might be interested in a threeway and he said yes. I found another guy (early 20's) who was looking to top and asked if he would be interested. Turns out, they knew each other and wanted to get together. So I agreed.

After I arrived, I discovered that the older guy wasn't quite as hot as I thought he would be, but the younger guy was definitely a hottie.

I asked if I could use the bathroom and when I came out, both guys were standing in their underwear. They asked if I was ready. I said yes and stripped my clothes off. They both had their shorts off so fast I almost missed it.

So the older boy sits on the edge of the bed and starts sucking my cock. The other boy stood a little off to the side. I motioned him over so he could get sucked and I could feel him up. The younger guy was pretty smooth and nicely toned. He has a really cute face with dark hair and a goatee. I pretty much had my hand all over his hot ass while I leaned and worked his nipples with my lips. The other guy took turns sucking on us both. I looked down and saw that the younger guy had a really thick uncut cock that was just getting hard.

The older boy had his friend lie back on the bed and climbed between his legs. He started sucking on that thick piece again and had his ass up in the air. I wasn't really into the older boy who wanted to get fucked, but I was horned up and had a huge load built up. I got up behind him, lubed my cock and pushed it into him. His ass felt pretty good so I fucked him for a few minutes and then pulled out.

I told him I wanted to see his friend slip his big cock into him for a while. The older boy straddled his buddy and tried to sit on his cock. Unfortunately, the boy started losing his hardon and couldn't get it in. So, the older boy climbed of and started sucking on him again. I reached between the younger boy's legs and started fingering his hole. Shit! He was tight. I tried to talk him into taking my dick for a bit, but he wouldn't.

The older boy wanted to lie down for a bit, so he and the younger boy switched places. The older boy laid back and lifted his legs. I looked over at the younger boy and told him he needed to come up and mount his friend. He still couldn't get his hardon back. So, I climbed between the guys legs and plowed my cock back into him. I nailed him pretty good for a few minutes and then climbed off hoping his friend would be ready to fuck him.

The older boy said he needed to go to the bathroom, so I went back to fingering the other boy and tried to talk him into letting me fuck him. (I would have much rather cum in his ass) The older boy came out and said he wouldn't be able to fuck anymore because he was slightly bleeding.

At that point, I knew I wouldn't get to shoot in either of them and the trip was a mistake. The older boy said he needed to get going so I asked if I could at least cum on one of their butts (hoping it would be the younger one). The older boy came back and laid on the bed. I climbed over him and started jacking off. After a few minutes, I shot a huge load all in the crack of his ass. The other boy came over and looked at it and gave me an impressed look. I got up, wiped of and got dressed.

After a few minutes, I left so they could get cleaned up and drove home. I hate hookups like this, but unfortunately you never know what will happen until you get there.

No comments: