Pages

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Hookups and Let Downs

Yesterday, I was extremely horned up so I went on Adam4Adam to see if there were any possible hookups (I did not want to jerk off). There were several cute guys on and I wasn't sure where to start.

Before I could pick one, I received a message from this totally HOT hispanic boy I've seen on the site for a while. He's in his early 20's, cute, smooth tight chest and totally fuckable. I was surprised since he had never contacted me in the 8 months I've been on the site. I never contacted him cause I figured I'd have no chance in Hell of hooking up with him. Anyway, we exchanged a couple of messages and he unlocked his private pic for me (super hot pic of his butt). Unfortunately, he never replied to my last message or ever said he wanted to hookup. Oh, well.

I decided to send a message to another hispanic guy I'd noticed to see if maybe he would like to have some fun. He responded and we visited a bit. Turns out he is only about 5 miles from where I live. We unlocked our private pics for each other and I asked if he wanted to hookup. After a long wait, he replied that he had a friend coming over to hangout. Strike two.

I decided to give it one more shot. I picked out another really cute hispanic guy I saw on there. He has a really gorgeous face. Anyway, long story short, he was at work and wasn't feeling well. Strike three - you're out.

Why is it so difficult to hookup with guys in Fort Worth? I never had this problem in Austin. I could message any guy there and in less than 20 min be at their place getting busy. Here, I spend hours (either online or at the clubs) working to get a guy to fool around.

I may be jerking off more than I like in the future.

No comments: