Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Fucking Rod (Introduction)

I know it's been a while since I last posted. Life has a way of getting between you and what you enjoy. So, I'm posting two segments of a new series of adventures.

Enjoy!!


Rod swooped into my life late one Friday night at Midtowne Spa. I think that would be an apt way of putting it, since he moved quickly into my room and started sucking my dick before I knew what was happening.

I had been wandering the halls for a while and was getting frustrated, so I went to my room to kick back for a bit and wait for the after club group to arrive.

I'd barely got in, taken off my towel and lay down when Rod came into my room.
He's a pretty hot guy. He's my height (about 5'5”) and weighs probably around 140 lbs. He's a lean black/white mix with smooth caramel colored skin and short curly brown hair. He has a pretty big dick (about 8”, thick and cut) and a smooth, tight bubble butt.

It surprised me when he walked in, climbed between my legs and took my semi-hard dick in his mouth. Damn, it felt great and I was rock hard in about 2 seconds.

He pushed the door closed with his foot and slipped his towel off without missing a beat. His mouth was all over my dick. I just about came when he swallowed it down.

The sucking lasted maybe 5 minutes. When he came up for air, he looked at me and told me he wanted me to fuck him. What do you think I said?

Now, you have to understand that this was during the time I was using condoms and he even took the initiative to put one on me. At the time, I didn't mind.

Once the condom was on and lubed, he sat on my dick. He didn't take it a little at a time. He took the whole thing at once.

Even through the condom, I could feel how hot the inside of his ass was and the fuck was really smooth. I asked him if he'd been fucked already and he told me he had spent the last couple of hours using different “toys” so he would be ready to take it up the ass. Man, I would have loved to watch that!

The fuck was shorter than I had hoped. The way he was riding me and squeezing my dick with his ass, I could only last a few minutes. Before I knew it, I was cumming in his ass.

Rod pulled off my dick and sat back on his knees between my legs. He reached over and worked the condom off my dick. Cum covered my dick as it came off. His other hand wrapped around my dick and started stroking it. I wanted to cum again so bad.

After a few strokes, Rod leaned forward and took my cum covered dick into his mouth and started sucking it. Once he had it clean, he got up, put his towel around his waist and smiled at me.

We have to do this again....soon.” he said and then left the room.

It would be several months, but Rod and I would certainly do it again; and it would be vastly different than this time.

No comments: