Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

Lucas and Dawson Down Under (Corbin Fisher)

A friend of mine came over last night and brought Lucas & Dawson Down Under (Corbin Fisher). It's their first full-length movie and the made it in Australia.

First off, I've always thought these two were probably the hottest models Corbin Fisher has ever found. I'd fuck around with them any day. :-)

Anyway, the movie follows them around Australia during Gay Pride. Now, for two supposedly "straight" boys, they sure were all over each other. I think there may be more between them than we know.

Most of the tour stuff is boring and can be skipped. The action between the two of them is not to be missed.

I didn't know when we started watching it that the boys would be barebacking. Fuck it was hot to see their raw dicks in each other. I was pretty surprised when Dawson blew a load on Lucas' ass and then pushed it into him (Lucas returned the favor later). Kind of makes you wonder if there was some off camera breeding going on. I d let either (or both) breed me anytime.

It takes a really hot video to get me off more than once. This one succeeded. I came three times and my friend came twice. Of course two of my loads went in his ass and one of his went in mine.

Now, seeing Dawson bareback doesn't surprise me. He did it in an early CF vid and again in a more recent one where he and the other guy were "teasing" some girl. He can do all he wants as far as I'm concerned.

If you get a chance to see it, you should. As far as I can tell, it's only available on the Corbin Fisher website. It's definitely worth the money.

No comments: