Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Weekend Fuck Feast - The Conclusion

Well, here is what happened on Saturday with the hot couple I hooked up with. Needless to say, nothing happened on Sunday (thankfully!). I was too worn out to do much of anything :-)

Enjoy!

My usual routine on Saturday is to spend the day doing things around the house, go out and grab a bite to eat and then spend some time at the bookstore by the mall.

I made my usual rounds: mystery, sci-fi, magazines, etc. I noticed this cute frat boy pretty much everywhere I went. He would either be looking at something further down the aisle or he would walk past me. The last time he walked by, he lightly brushed against me.

I figured I’d see if he followed me over to the coffee bar and maybe we could meet and make plans. I walked up to the counter and ordered a chai tea. When I looked back, he wasn’t anywhere in sight. I found a table near the back of the coffee bar and started browsing the magazine someone had left there.

I looked up after a few minutes and saw the frat boy at the counter with a rather hot black dude. I figured he decided he wanted to hook up with him instead. While they were ordering their drinks, I noticed the frat boy pointing me out to the other guy. Once they got their drinks, they both walked over towards my table.

They asked if I would like some company. I invited them to sit. Introductions were made. The frat boy is Kyle and the hot black dude is his boyfriend Derrick. We made small talk for a few minutes and then Derrick leaned and told me that they were looking for someone to play around with for the evening. He said Kyle had pointed me out and they both thought I was hot.

I hadn’t been in a three-way in a long time, so I agreed. Soon, we were leaving to go to their apartment.

Just to let you know, Kyle is 20 years old, about 5’8”, 180lbs, sandy blond hair, green eyes and that typical frat boy jock build. He was wearing khaki shorts with a black t-shirt, flip-flops and a blue cap on backwards.

Derrick is 25 years old. He is a light caramel color about 6’2, 200lbs, shaved head and dark brown eyes. He was lean and you could tell he worked out regularly from the tight muscles his shirt as stretched around. He was wearing those really long, baggy, nylon running shorts with a t-shirt and sandals.

Once we arrived at their place, I excused myself to go take a piss.

When I came out of the bathroom, they were sitting on the couch. Well, Derrick was sitting on the couch. Kyle was buck naked straddling Derrick and leaning into him. They were making out.

I was treated to the sight of Kyle’s nice firm butt (just a light dusting of hair on it) and his balls. I could see Derrick’s dick starting to peek out the leg of his shorts (which were bunched up under Kyle).

They stopped making out and Kyle sat back on the couch. He motioned me over to join them. By this point, my dick was already pushing out my shorts and I could feel a wet spot from the pre cum I was leaking.

I walked over and Kyle got down on his knees on the floor in front of me. He reached out and pulled my shorts all the way down. Cupping my balls with one hand, he took my dick in his mouth and started a nice easy sucking.

Derrick (already shirtless) stood up and pulled his shorts off. I looked over and saw what looked like it would be an enormous dick. I say would be because he still wasn’t fully hard. It looked like it was about 8” uncut and had room to grow. I reached back and took it in my hand. I could just get my hand around it.

{A quick side note: Derrick has a smoking hot body to go with his dick. He's also totally smooth; not a hair on his body.}

He came up behind me and started nuzzling my neck. Damn, those full lips felt good. I finally turned my head back and we started making out. Kyle was still slowly sucking my dick.

We finally separated and Kyle moved over to suck Derrick. I kid you not; Derrick’s dick grew in Kyle’s mouth. When he was fully hard, it had to be about 11” and I could not get my hand all the way around it. I started thinking: this kid takes that monster up his ass! OUCH!

I got down on the floor and started sucking on Kyle’s dick. He had a nice one; about 7” cut with smooth skin. He was already leaking a large amount of pre cum. It tasted sweet.

After a short time, Kyle excused himself and went in the other room. Derrick and I got on the floor and sixty-nined (I had to taste his cock). He lay under me and sucked on my dick and my balls. He is really good at sucking dick. I had his jawbreaker only part way in my mouth. I couldn’t take much without gagging, but he didn’t seem to mind.

After a bit, I realized Kyle hadn’t come back in to the living room. I pulled my mouth of Derrick’s dick and mentioned it. Derrick stopped sucking me and told me Kyle went into the bedroom to get himself ready. He wanted both of us to tag him. WOW!

We got up and walked to the bedroom door. Looking in, I could see Kyle with a decent sized dildo up his ass and was really going to town fucking it into himself. Derrick told me that Kyle likes it to be hard and rough. I asked him what else Kyle liked and he just said. “You’ll see”.

We went in and got on the bed with Kyle. Derrick took control of the dildo and really started ramming it into him. Kyle’s eyes were glazed over. I just started making out with him and feeling him up.

Finally, Derrick asked me if I wanted to go first. I said ok and since we hadn’t discussed it I asked if they had any condoms. Derrick told me they didn’t and I could fuck Kyle bare because that’s the way he likes it (me too!!).

Derrick pulled the dildo from Kyle’s ass. Since he was already pretty well lubed, I just climbed between his legs and pushed into him. He looked up and said “Fuck yeah. Pound me.”

So, I did. I nailed his ass for a few minutes while Derrick helped him take a deep hit of poppers.

Derrick tapped me on the ass with his hard on. I pulled out and just before Derrick rammed it into him, I asked Derrick if Kyle could take it. He told me he takes it pretty much every night and usually with less lube.

That said, Derrick slammed his monster all the way into Kyle in one push. Kyle yelped, but let Derrick keep on pounding him.

It went on like that for the next couple of hours. I would nail Kyle, and then Derrick would. We did him in several different positions. Both of us would get close to shooting and then pull out so the other could fuck him some more.

At one point, we tried to double fuck Kyle (Derrick told me he had done it to him with another friend once). Unfortunately, Kyle couldn’t take both of us inside him for more than a couple of minutes. His as was getting worn out.

I got to the point I had to cum. Really bad. I told Derrick and he pulled out of Kyle and flipped him on to his stomach. He told me to feel free to fill the cum dump (he likes sloppy seconds).

I climbed on to Kyle and pushed in to him. His as was red hot and really slick. It didn’t take long for me to unload in him (of course Derrick was egging me on). I shot really deep into Kyle’s ass and spent a few more minutes stroking in and out of him.

Once I rolled off him, Derrick climbed on and shoved into him. He pounded Kyle so hard I thought I was going to bounce off the bed. The whole time a string of “fuck yeah’s” and “take it bitch” and “take my hot seed” was coming from Derrick.

That lasted for about five minutes and then Derrick slammed all the way into Kyle’s gut and unloaded. It seemed like he came for about ten minutes, but I know it only lasted a minute or so.

Derrick stayed on Kyle for a while and kept grinding his dick into him. Kyle was covered in sweat (well, we all were actually) and breathing pretty hard.

Once Derrick climbed off of him, Kyle turned over on his back. There was cum on his stomach and all over the sheet. Derrick bent over him and started licking his dick clean. I decided to get a taste, so I licked up some from his chest (it tasted better than his pre cum).

We all lay back and rested for a bit. Kyle was totally worn out. He was still laying there with a big smile on his face as I got ready to leave. I gave them my number and told them if they ever wanted to play together or separately to call me any time.

No comments: