Pages

Saturday, April 17, 2010

My Pipes Got Cleaned (but good)

Him: Looks like I’m going to have to snake you.

Me: Really?

Him: Yeah, but It looks like a small hole and my snake may be too big for it.


That’s how our entire conversation went from the time he arrived; full of sexual innuendo. But, that’s only because there was instant sexual tension from us as soon as we set eyes on each other.

Let me start from the beginning.

The house I live in was built back in the mid to late ‘70s. Over the course of the last several years, things have had to be seriously repaired or replaced. The plumbing is no exception.

The kitchen sink had been backing up for over a week and no amount of Liquid Plumber was going to clean it out. So, late yesterday afternoon, I broke down and called a certain plumbing company (starts with R__o and ends with R____R). They said they would have someone out in about an hour.

They’re punctual, I’ll give them that.

I opened the door to a wet dream come true. He wasn’t your typical plumber (older, over-weight and his crack shows when he bends over). This guy was sexy as fuck.

He stood there in a crisp, clean uniform and introduced himself in a husky voice. I almost creamed my pants on the spot.

Standing about 6’4” to 6’6”, maybe 200lbs, he had short dark hair and was nicely toned. He looked about 24 or 25 years old. I noticed he had the most deep blue eyes I’ve ever seen.

He had bulges in all the right places. It wasn’t from working out. It was from daily physical labor. His shirt was open and I could see a nice smooth chest.

Of course, I also noticed the bulge in his pants, too. I figured it was pretty good sized from its appearance, but I found out later… IT WAS BIGGER.

I showed him to the kitchen and that’s where the conversation from the top took place. In all, it took him about ten minutes to do what he needed to do to the sink. He did mention while we were talking that I was his last call of the day. Hmmmm.

Once he was done and I had written the check, he called the office to let them know he was done. Then he asked if he could use the bathroom. I showed him where it was and left him to do the do. Only thing was, I never heard the toilet flush. What I did hear was the shower running.

I walked back to the bathroom and noticed he left the door cracked. As I looked in, he had just finished undressing and was stepping into the shower. I got a perfect view of his nicely muscled ass. Yum.

Well, no one has ever had reason to call me dense in situations like this. Let’s see; hot young stud comes in and helps himself to a shower and leaves the door cracked. What should I do? Maybe go bake a cake?

Fuck no. I undressed as I watched him soap his lean torso. Once naked, I walked in, stepped in the shower behind him and asked if he wanted me to soap his back.

“Sure, but don’t drop it.” He said with a big grin.

As I began to soap his back and work my way down to his ass, I realized that it was likely he wanted to fuck me. Now, I’m not averse to being fucked. It’s just that I’ve been exclusively topping for about a decade now and haven’t had anything bigger than my finger up my butt.

I knew, though, today I would be giving my ass to him.

He turned around and I got my first good look at his dick. It wasn’t completely hard yet, but it was about 9” and I could barely get my hand around it when I reached out to stroke it.

He leaned in to kiss me and the next thing I knew, he had me pushed up against the wall of the shower and his tongue was working its way down my throat. His hands were all over my ass. Every now and then, a finger would find its way just inside my hole. His dick became rock hard.

At this point, I was thinking: What the fuck am I getting myself into. There’s no way I can take that monster of his in my ass. I’ve never had one that big in my life.

We rinsed off, grabbed a couple of towels and went into the bedroom.

He sat on the bed and pulled me down on top of him. We sat there kissing and feeling each other up for a few minutes then we lay back and I started working my way down to his dick.

I spent several minutes teasing him. I licked down his neck and worked my way to his nipples. I took time licking and sucking on each of them. Then I moved down to his stomach and licked a trail down to his thigh. The whole time he kept trying to direct me to his dick. (Not yet, stud boy)

I moved his legs apart and positioned myself between them. I took his legs and lifted them so his huge balls were at face level. Slowly, I began to alternate licking and sucking; taking one at a time in my mouth. He was moaning me and begging me to suck his dick.

I came up and gave a real quick lick along the underside of his shaft, then dropped back down and started licking his balls some more.

After a few minutes, I worked my way to his crack. My tongue licked around his hole a bit and then I started to push it into him. He was moaning and his entire body was shaking. (Later, I found out that no one had ever eaten his ass before.)

I decided it was time to stop teasing him. I moved from his ass and brought his legs back down to the bed. There was a string of pre cum leading from his dick to a small pool on his stomach. I leaned in and licked it up, then started licking the head of his dick.

I had to take my time with his dick. By this point, he was harder than steel and I didn’t want to dislocate my jaw. I did spend some time licking all over his dick (like a lollipop) and sucked a little bit of the head into my mouth, but that was about all I could take. He didn’t seem to mind.

After a short time, he reached down and pulled me up to face him. He planted a serious kiss on me, then pulled back and told me he wanted to fuck me.

I told him it had been a very long time since I was last fucked and that I’d never taking one as big as his. As I told him, his hand worked its way down my back to my ass crack. Then, I felt one of his fingers probing. He told me he would go slow and stop if I asked.

I agreed and he rolled me over on my stomach. Seconds later, he pulled the cheeks of my ass apart and I felt his tongue touch my hole. For a good five minutes or more, he gave me a good and sloppy rim job. He even worked a finger in me at one point. Man, it felt good. Eating my ass is about the only thing that gets your dick entrance.

He then asked if I had any lube. All I keep for lube is hand lotion and that’s on the nightstand. I told him and he reached over and grabbed the bottle.

He squirted some of the lotion on my hole and then worked his finger back in. He took his time. Soon, another finger entered me and he slowly worked them deeper into me, hitting my sweet spot.

He fingered and relaxed my ass for about ten minutes and then asked if I was ready to try. I told him I was, but to please go easy at first.

I heard him squirt some more lotion from the bottle and slick up his dick. This was it.

Of course, you should know that I don’t keep any condoms in the house (I don’t use them when I fuck a guy in the ass). He never asked if I had any, so unless one magically appeared, I was about to get that huge dick in me raw.

Slowly, I felt him rub his dick head against my hole. Then, gently, he started pushing in.

FUCK! It burned like all shit. I started to breathe deeply and push out co he could enter me a little more. I figured it was better to get it in quick and deal with the pain after.

I could tell he was holding back. He was pushing really slowly. I looked back at him and told him to just push it the rest of the way in. Before he did, I grabbed the pillow and bit down on it.

The next few minutes are a blur. I remember a sharp pain and screaming into the pillow, but that’s all until he was laying flat on me motionless asking if I was OK and should he pull out.

I told him I was all right and he could slowly start fucking me. And, that’s exactly what he did.

For about ten minutes, he gently moved his dick in and out in an easy motion; never really pulling out too far, but constantly hitting my sweet spot as he pushed down.

Finally, I told him he could go a little faster and really fuck me. He didn’t need any more encouragement.

He started to pull further out before he pushed back in. It still hurt, but I was going through with this.

Somehow, he managed to turn me on to my back and push my legs back so my knees were on my chest. He started back in that same rhythm from before; long, slow deep strokes.

I don’t know exactly when, but he started piston fucking me. Man, it hurt. I remember blowing my load and feeling his dick pulsing deep in my ass (it was one big load), then seeing stars.

After a few minutes, I realized he was laying on me; his dick still hard and buried deep inside my ass. His mouth found mine and we settled into a lazy kiss.

Shortly, he pulled his dick out of me (there was a slight “pop” when he did). He was still pretty hard and he told me he could shoot another load. I suggested he shoot it in my mouth.

He moved up and straddled my chest. His cock was almost against my lips. Then, he started stroking.

It didn’t take long (maybe a minute or two) and he told me he was going to cum. I brought my face forwards and wrapped my lips around his dick head just as he started shooting. I took the entire load in my mouth (and it was a pretty good size after having just cum in my ass). It was kind of salty, but it tasted good.

We were both beat, but he needed to get going. So, we walked to the shower (well, I limped) and got cleaned up.

I told him that once my ass gets back to normal we need to do it again. He agreed and said he would call me in a week or so.

Exhausted, I went to bed shortly after he left. I could still smell sweat and cum on the sheets from our encounter. I also realized I still had his load in my ass. I should’ve tried to clean it out, but I decided to let it stay. It would come out soon enough on its own.

No comments: