Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2010

A Bareback Kind of Weekend

None of my fuck buddies were available last weekend (and I couldn't find anyone online that didn't flake out) so, it was a bareback video weekend for me (and my Icejack).  Thankfully, tonight I'm hooking up with a bud of mine to tag a hot Asian boy.

Here's what I saw and some quick reviews:

Bareback Cumparty 10: Fuck Festival & Cum Celebrations

Rating: 10 out of 10

Bareback Cumparty 10 gets a solid 10 from me. If it's hot little Latin twinks you go for, these boys don'd disappoint. They suck and fuck bareback with total abandon. They love to eat cum and they love to get it in their hot asses. (Yum! Latin boy cum)

Cast: Angel, Santiago, Armando, Damian, Eduardo, Emanuel, Juan, Pedro, OG, Bernard, Antonio, Junior, Walter, William, Miguel Angel, Esteban, Deivis

Barebacking with Carlos Morales

Rating: 8 out of 10

If you're looking for raunchy bareback action, Barebacking with Carlos Morales is for you. I've followed Carlos' career for years. When I found out he was going bareback, I creamed my pants. Look for him to get pounded and bred (especially by Jeff Palmer - another fav of mine).  Either one of them could come take a load from me anytime.

Cast: Carlos Morales, Jeff Palmer, Jarod Steel, Alan Gregory, Whitey Anders, Jay Ross, Antonio Vela, Alex


Used & Abused: Sebastian's Double Fuck Weekend

Rating: 10 out of 10

OMG! This hot little twink (Sebastian) takes hard, bare cock from four different guys (all with huge cocks). In one scene, he gets double penetrated. I flinched watch him take them. Also, two of the guys who fuck him end up breeding him, leaving a decent amount of cum to leak out of his ass.

This is a must see!

Cum Filled Twink Asses

Rating: 9 out of 10

If you like the Bareback Cumparty Series from OTB, then you'll like this one. It was actually done before OTB started putting out videos. These hot Latin twinks fuck bare and eat cum. Very HOT!

Cast: Raal, Angel Ishii, Seth, Rodrigo, Fernando, Adrian, Payton Lambert, Kenai Sidka

No comments: